Monday, December 22, 2008

Project 5

1) What was the idea for your music video? The general idea was to pretty much to mess with the Christmas tree.
2) What type of effects did you use? I pretty much used all of the effects: scale, rotate position, and opacity.
3) What was the most difficult thing about using After Effects? The most difficult thing about After Effects was ... putting the music! I felt really stupid.
4) What was the biggest benefit you found from using After Effects? the biggest benefit was that I could do things that I could never do before. I honestly didn't know that you could put music in the composition.
5) Was this easier than using Photoshop? Why or Why not? It was a little more difficult with Photoshop because I could not do every little thing that I did with my project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home