Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Colleges involving computers

Columbia University
I think Columbia University would be great. I think Columbia University would be great, because it offers a lot of programs that revolve around computer programming. Certain programs teach you how the computer itself works.

College of Staten Island
I think the College of Staten Island is a great college . It would great to go to because you learn computer science. That is a new from of learning about computers. You learn how computers work and how computers can download information.

New York City College of Technology
I think the New York City College of Technology is a great college to go to.
I think the New York City College of Technology is a great college to go to because they teach computer engineering. That teaches how to necessarily fix a computer. It teaches how to fix a computer with certain programs or your own hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home